Tattoo remove

Hi, Need to remove small tattoo on my hand.. Can you pls let me know how much it will cost (Minimum & Maximum)

Dr. Kiran Joshy

Tattoos have to be properly assessed for size and colors used. Then only cost of laser can be told. You will require multiple sessions and after which the tattoos will gradually fade.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Laser tattoo removal is a good option and is relatively painless. You must understand it requires multiple sessions, may be 4 or more to achieve a desired result. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on rate of clearance of pigment. If the tattoo has different colours, it will require more sessions and will be difficult to treat. Charges vary depending on laser machine used and should be around Rs 4000 /-for a single session. Q switched laser like Revlite is one of the best machines in the market presently. Hope it helps
Meet a Dermatologist.