Tattoo Removal

I have a green ink tattoo which I had around 12 years back. I want to get it removed but I have heard that Laser technique does not work for green ink. Even if I get the laser done, a ghost tattoo will always remain. Can anyone please suggest how can I get it removed permanently?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Laser tattoo removal is a good option and is relatively painless. You must understand it requires multiple sessions, may be 6 or more to achieve a desired result. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on rate of clearance of pigment. If the tattoo has different colours, it will require more sessions and will be difficult to treat. Charges vary depending on laser machine used and should be around Rs 4000 /-for a single session. Q switched laser like Revlite is one of the best machines in the market presently. Hope it helps
You can consult me for personal recommendation on Practo Direct.