Laser removal treatments

I want to remove my wrist tattoo its is disgusting . Is it very expensive treatment? Is laser removal causes cancer?

Doctor Answers (2) on Laser removal treatments

Dr. Varun Sarin Dehradun | Dermatologist
HI, TATTOO REMOVAL THESE DAYS IS COMPARATIVELY NOT A VERY EXPENSIVE PROCEDURE, BUT IT SURELY DEPEND UPON THE CENTRE AND DOCTOR AND ITS REMOVAL DOES NOT CAUSES SKIN CANCER.
Laser tattoo removal is a good option and is relatively painless. You must understand it requires multiple sessions, may be 6 or more to achieve a desired result. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on rate of clearance of pigment. If the tattoo has different colours, it will require more sessions and will be difficult to treat. Charges vary depending on laser machine used and should be around Rs 4000 /-for a single session. Q switched laser like Revlite is one of the best machines in the market presently. Hope it helps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications.