Tattoo Removal
Hello Dr., i pierced tattoo on my forearm hand 2 yrs back. but now i would like to remove that. Is there any option to remove tattoo permanently? will i get clear skin after removal or scratchy skin? could you describe the treatment details and what will be cost for the treatment? Kindly help me. Thank you.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Q switched Nd-YAG Laser helps remove tattoo. Factors which affect the final result is the colour of the skin and tattoo, colour depth and size of tattoo. Charges vary depending on size of the tattoo and number of sessions required. Achieving completely normal skin after tattoo removal is not mostly possible. Please visit a dermatologist with laser practise to discuss about your tattoo. Hope this helps Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune