Tattoo removal
Hello doc, earlier i had asked you a question about how to remove tattoo and after that response i asked you the cost of laser treatment for medium tattoo and i also wanted to know whether any kind of medicine out there in the market which fade the colour of tattoo

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Tattoo can not be removed or faded by application of any medications, because the tattoo pigment is deep down in skin where topically applied medicine can not reach. Regarding cost of laser treatment, it depends on size and type of tattoo. You can send me images to get an idea of size, I will give you a rough estimate of cost.