Taking vitamins with prozac
Can I take vitamin b12 with my 40mg fluoxetine a day, if not what vitamins can I take to help with depression

Omega 3,Vit B complex can help reduce anxiety depression.But u must consult a physician before taking it. Supplements are the protector of health.If you take it your body defence mechanism is enhanced.
It is good to take vitamin B supplements along with anti depressants. It is better to take sublingual forms of vitamin B12, because when taken by oral route, availability of vitamin B12 is very low. So go for sublingual mouth dissolving tablets.

vitamins and minerals