Tail bone pain
Its been 10 days since i started getting this pain in the tail bone while sitting down or getting up. I weighed 96 kgs two months ago. Joined a gym and have been working out and i am now at 91 kgs. But i dont do any workout which would have injured the tail bone and neither have i fallen on it. I drive a lot and the sitting posture makes it uncomfortable with this tail bone pain. Pls advise.

Hello There. I can understand your concern and i hope you are not in too much pain. you can take a analgesic like tab. aceclofenac 100mg twice a day after food for now. it would require a clinical examination and a few tests like x-ray for commenting further. kindly consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Investigations- pl x -ray.
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 40 yrs exp Gurgaon

Take some pain killer and do some hot fomentation. If the things don't improve, better consult your family physician for better understanding of the disease and treatment. You may have to get some investigations like X ray done. May need a consultation from ortho surgeon.