T-bact ointment for baby
Can v use T-Bact ointment for bleeding at belly button for 2weeks old Baby. My baby s Cord fell on 6th day. Now on 14th - 15th day I am noticing crusted blood or sometimes 1-2 drops of fresh blood at belly button or to my baby's dress. My friend's baby is also 2weeks & she also is experiencing the same & she has used T-BACT ointment for which there was an improvement itseems.. can I use this ointment? Is it anti bacterial ointment?

Dr. Rahul Yadav
Pediatrician 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Advice you to just keep local area dry and clean. If local redness with discharge along with blood can apply neosporin powder to local area. Do consult local paediatrician first.
Dr. Manoj Kumar Singh
Pediatrician 34 yrs exp Lucknow
Ideally cord stump should just be cleaned with soap water and left dry with nothing applied. Blood indicates that the wound is healthy. Any cream or powder will lead to accumulation of dirt and bacteria. T Bacteria is an antibiotic cream and can be used if pus is seen.

Ointment for psoriasis I don t feel like myself Can you get pregnant if he did t come