Syphillis-Vdrl & TPHA Reactive
I've recently done my Vdrl and it came out reactive so after that I went for TPHA which also turned out to be reactive. I want to get consultation and treatment in my locality Navi Mumbai/Kharghar. P.S I've confirmed from 2 labs to be sure it's reactive.

Don't worry... Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed information
Need history for advice regarding this. Sexual contact and history of any rashes is required to check for syphilis. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Hello dear. Kindly consult online for a prescription
Please consult. You need to be treated. Details of vdrl title is needed.