Weakly Reactive RPR/VDRL
I'm a sexually active MSM person performing versatile role in oral sex and receptive role in anal sex. I've not used protection several times with a sexually active partner. I have round, non-itchy & reddish rashes on palms and feet for past 6 months. These rashes didn't disappear even after taking skin allergy-related medicines. I've also developed molluscum contagiosum warts in my chest, elbow and anal canal. My serology test indicates "weakly reactive" against RPR/VDRL test. Does this mean I've early symptoms of any STDs? Can I take Benzathine penicillin injection for this? Will it have any side effects?

Dr. Srinivas C
You need to go for higher tests like HIV too. Go to proper venereologist for examination and advice.