Swollen testicles

There is swelling in my right testicle. At times swelling goes away and then it reappears. There is no pain but I want to know what is the issue. Which doctor should I go and consult?
views-icons 23 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello I understand your pain. If there is swelling in you testicles and associated with pain then it might be the infection or any other condition that causing swelling of your scrotum. First you need go consult a general surgeon and need to get examined and get further evaluated. So kindly consult one by locating a general surgeon of your locality by using practo app. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?