Swollen scrotum sac!
3 months back, I had black spots on my scrotum sac which were sometimes itchy and used to get removed if I pluck with my nails. From a month ago, I had 3 ring like infection which were very itchy. From couple of days back I have swollen scrotum sac, in upper central area below penis. It is also very itchy. I am really worried. Can you tell me of what I am suffering. And what is the solution of it! Which type of doctors should I consult (Dermatologist, Urologist,Sexologist, or who)?
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.......tinea cruise is a fungal skin infection of the groin..Good general hygiene is vital in order to prevent Tinea Cruris. Wash every day and dry your skin carefully. This is the most important way to prevent infection......consult venerologist or dermatologist in nearest hospital.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.