Swollen right eye lid
I have Been experiencing a small amount of swelling on my right eye lid. I study for a minimum of 12 hours daily. There no pain but a sensation when I touch it. Please help. Should I consult a doctor immediately?
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Swelling small or big is important matter health wise . Don't neglect & seeks consultation of an opthalmologist . All the best .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.