Swollen Eyelids
From yesterday i was having itching problem in left eye. Now today morning my upper eyelid is swollen please assist me what drop or treatment i will take for swollen eyelids.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello It is very difficult to comment without actually examining your eyes kindly send me a photo of your eyes so that i can review the swelling and guide you
Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Surat
Is it painful swelling?localised or generalized swelling?It may be allergic swelling if non painful. Start oral montelukast-levocetirizine combination tablet two times a day.lotepred Eye drops 6 times a day and ocupol- dx eye ointment apply two times over lids and massage.
consult any local ophthalmologist