Swelling or spot on penis

I am getting some problem on my penis for last few days. There is a small lump or swelling may be just above my penis. It does not hurt or pain but I m concern that is there any problem for this. I am not sure to concern a doctor or to which doctor. Please tell me what is the issue with me
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Rule out
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?