Swelling on penis

I have some swelling on my penis since last three-four days I am unable to understand where i have to go for the same I dont know which speicialist doctor are best for the same Please help i am feeling tense bcoz it start to pain now please
views-icons 45 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Yuvraj Arora Monga
Sexologist 19 yrs exp Amritsar

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹800 for 24 hrs

Kindly visit a skin specialist / dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?