Swelling of turbinates
My nasal turbinates swell up looking like nasal polyps and for that I have blockage of nose and frequent colds ..I also have shortness of breath when it swells up...swelling is maximum in left nostril..when I do saline rinse the swelling reduces but after sometime it again returns to normal..please give me a remedy to cure it..

You may have allergic rhinitis..also you may be deviated nasal septum to the right as left turbinate swells more.visit an ENT specialist for proper assessment and treatment..

Hypertrophy of nasal turbinates surgery Symptoms of swollen turbinates