Swelling of legs, edima,
Swelling of legs, ankles, water retention, kindly suggest suitable medical center, doctors medicine .
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

you have to consult physician first to know the cause for bilateral pedal edema, he will examine and investigate
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?