Swelling of both testicle

Hello sir,my both testicles are got bit bigger and there is also pain in both testicles.. I visited a sergion who told me that there is nothing to worry he prescribed me some medicine but am not getting any change pain is istll there plz suggest me something.will I have to go through surgery

Doctor Answers (1) on Swelling of both testicle

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Scrotal swellings are abnormalities in the contents of the scrotum, the bag of skin hanging behind the penis. The scrotum contains the testicles and related structures that produce, store and transport sperm and male sex hormones.
Scrotal masses might be an accumulation of fluids, the growth of abnormal tissue, or normal contents of the scrotum that have become swollen, inflamed or hardened.
Scrotal masses need to be examined by a doctor, even if you're not in pain or having other symptoms. Scrotal masses could be cancerous or caused by another condition that affects testicular function and health.
Self-examination and regular doctor exams of the scrotum are important for prompt recognition, diagnosis and treatment of scrotal masses...consult good surgeon be in a regular fallow up with them they will help you..