Swelling in testicles
I got hit in the scrotum in an accident on a bike. The bike tank hit me. Now there is some swelling on my left testicle and i am experiencing slight pain too. Should i consult a doctor right away? Or should i give it some time? Pain is not extreme Male, 25 years
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Bhopal

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

You take homoeo med for 15 days Arnica Mont. 200 night
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.