Swelling in scrotum

I have a swelling in the scrotum..it doesn't pain while walking, urinating or anything. Neither is there blood in the urine. It hurts a little when I press the scrotum to check the swelling condition. Which doctor should I go to to get this checked? Urologist? Or someone else?
views-icons 63 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Rule out go for Sonography may be hydrocele
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?