Meet with accident
Hello doctor, Recently I meet with small accident an week back, but no injuries happened! But my private got hit in my bike tank and it's a sport model bike, But there was unaffordable pain in my testicles on that moment and this happened on night time, and next day the pain got reduced and there was no swelling as well, but still there was slight pain in testicles and bone which is above the private part, but the pain occurs only if ride the bike or if I touched hardly, in that area. so my question is it mandatory to consult urologist or shall I leave it like that.
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Need investigate for Monograph of Scrotum
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.