Swelling in testicles
I am suffering from swelling in my testicles for last 3 days. I have a liitle pain whenever they move. Kindly suggest me what can i do for relief.
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there.this is a condition.which.needs and prior examination before.going to any decision.and treatment. It cannot be dealt.on a forum.Like this. For this you need to consult a general surgeon and the you need to follow his prescription for your help. And wear a th supportive u undergarments for the support if your testicles. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.