Swelling in Testicle
Recently I have noticed that my right testicle is swollen. I can feel slight pain when I touching on it. I always feel heat in my genitals. I also have hemorrhoids & issues like constipation. what would be the problem? which doctor I need to consult?

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Inflammation of the testicle (orchitis) or epididymis due to any cause can also lead to testicular swelling. Other causes include anatomical abnormalities, infections, hernia, and tumors. A hydrocele is a benign buildup of fluid around a testicle that can appear as testicular or scrotal swelling. And constipation and hemmoriods are prevented by eating high fibre diet and drinking plenty of water. And consult general surgeon for both issues.