Swelling in scrotum for 3-4 months
Small swelling in scrotal sac which has persisted for more than 3 months now. It was not painful initially, but has been painting on touch for the last 1 week. I'm not sexually active for about a year now. I've had a history of Hepatitis B antigens detected in my blood work around 12 years back, had extensive follow up tests done where there was no sign of active virus being present. Doctors had only prescribed LFT tests which I do every 6-8 months to check for any abnormalities.

It's calcinosis scrotum... surgery is the option.. for detailed information do direct online consultation