Swelling in feet and leg
My father is suffering from leg swelling, particularly feet from last 8-9 years or more. We gone through various treatments and test but no result.please suggest best and specialist for the same

Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Kindly share what all tests have you undergone
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted the photos of the reports and prescriptions. It would have helped us to advice you further. Because there are lot of causes for leg swelling like renal disease, liver disease, protein deficiency, anaemia, cardiac abnormalities, venous insufficiency. He will have to be evaluated for all these. So kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation.