Swelling in armpit
I have diagnosed with extra pulmonary tuberculosis a week ago... I have swelling in armpit, today is 9th day of my medication but i have not seen any improvement in swelling may i now how long will it take to treat swelling fromn armpit?

It will take atleast 2months for the swelling to come down

You should only be concerned about your weight, your appetite and your fever. Disappearance of swellings and nodes will take a long time. After all Tuberculosis treatment is atleast 6 months.
You will need consultation with a General Physician periodically. Please consult a General Physician on Practo.
It will take time.
If it Tubercular it will take months.
Consult online with all reports.
It will take time to see clinical improvement in your symptoms. Just stick with the meds you surely will improve in due time. I suggest you continue meds as prescribed & see your primary physician as scheduled.
visit primary physician as scheduled
It might take months time