Sweeling in my nose
I have a problem of intenal swelling in nose .not exactly I say becoz I can not understand properly. What is inside my nose ...I breath easly .bt when I internally suck air ...It feel like something in their my internal part of my nose which connect like just upper part of throat.simply mins that my eternal nose is not clear ..I want to drink cold water bt I can't becoz of this ...plz tell me right suggestion what can I do for this ..

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you need to be very clear while posting question. i have not been able to understand anything. as of now, take steam inhalation thrice a day. also consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.