diabetes-icon

Suspected hypothyroidism

Hi, I had done some general blood tests to check my general health. In thyroid tests, the TSH level was high(6.85 ulU/mL), FT3(4pg/ml) and FT4(0.83ng/dl). The interpretation said suspected hypothyroidism, hashimoto thyroiditis, dopamineatignosts. The other tests like VitB12,glocuse test,creatinine,cbc showed normal values, except for Eosinophils count of 9%(differential WBC Count). Vitiligo was also confirmed by my dermatologist after woodlamps test after I consulted for some white spots on my back of my neck . Can you please suggest what is the cause of my hypothyroidism.

Doctor Answers (2) on Suspected hypothyroidism

Please get some more test to confirm what type of Hypothyroidism is it ?

Anti TPO ANTIBODIES.
Anti thyroglobulin antibodies.

Come back with reports and will give you proper diagnosis,treatment and diet protocols

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well hypothyroidism is an endocrine disorder..which might have occurred due to stress...consult a physician and I need to examine you before I start you on the treatment for it...I need detailed history too...thank you