diabetes-icon
Suspected hypothyroidism
Hi, I had done some general blood tests to check my general health. In thyroid tests, the TSH level was high(6.85 ulU/mL), FT3(4pg/ml) and FT4(0.83ng/dl). The interpretation said suspected hypothyroidism, hashimoto thyroiditis, dopamineatignosts. The other tests like VitB12,glocuse test,creatinine,cbc showed normal values, except for Eosinophils count of 9%(differential WBC Count). Vitiligo was also confirmed by my dermatologist after woodlamps test after I consulted for some white spots on my back of my neck . Can you please suggest what is the cause of my hypothyroidism.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
Diabetologist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Please get some more test to confirm what type of Hypothyroidism is it ? Anti TPO ANTIBODIES. Anti thyroglobulin antibodies. Come back with reports and will give you proper diagnosis,treatment and diet protocols

Hello.. Well hypothyroidism is an endocrine disorder..which might have occurred due to stress...consult a physician and I need to examine you before I start you on the treatment for it...I need detailed history too...thank you