cardiologist-icon
Suspect of heart disease
I daily workout for 2 hours approx...is it possible i have any cloged artery. Please help me with this and if yes then suggest me a test for it

Hi...., There are risk factors that increase the potential to develop plaque within coronary arteries and cause them to narrow..... Cardiovascular risk factors include the following: Smoking, High blood pressure (hypertension)High cholesterol , ,Diabetes, Family history, Obesity..... Certain types of heart disease, such as heart defects, can't be prevented. However, you can help prevent many other types of heart disease by making the same lifestyle changes that can improve your heart disease,....