diabetes-icon
Supplement for Diabetic patient
I am a diabetic and hypertension patient. I feel fatigue and exhausted even with slight change in daily routine or after commuting for an hour or two. I was wondering if I could add some sort of supplement powder in my daily diet. I came across Ensure diabetic care supplement. However, it contains sucralose and 60 g carbs per 100 g powder. Is it ok to consume this supplement?

Hi., I can understand your concern. It can be due to vit deficiency. You can take one spoonfuls of d protein powder after breakfast regularly for one month.
Plan for vit d and b12 tests and review.