Super oily and Dark skin
Sir/mam ,I am having extremely oily and Dark skin after I had chickenpox in Jan. this year. It doesn't matter whether its hot or cold, my skin vomits oil everytime. Tried various skincare routine but none helped. What can be the reason behind it? How can I get rid of it completely? Please help!

You need to follow a guided skin care regimen. You will get noticeable results soon , take online consultation with photos for detailed prescription
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this oiliness... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Your  narration  tells us your extreme anxiety  about the  issue..this  needs  to be  assessed by consultations and  practical advise