Sunscreen for dry red ski
Hii my doctor recommend first sun protection sunscreen latee as my skin was getting oily she recommend me sunstop but now a days after wash my skin is becoming red dry I am using keracnyl foaming gel face wash . Which between this 2 is good for dry season I wanna know LASHIELD OR SUNSTOP plz reply best regards tysm

Thanks for the query. The condition described by you is photosensitivity and can be seen in many skin diseases. Consider usage of a broad spectrum Sunscreen to filter the harmful UV rays. Reluctance of usage of sunscreens is because they are greasy or make your face appear white which is undesirable. There are different types of sunscreens available and there is one for everyone, so find the one that will help you or take the help of a Dermatologist. Personalization of sunscreen can be done during a consultation.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.