Suicide attempt
I have been self harming since months. Like many months several time. And I can't get Over ever this depression too. I want to suicide now, without having no double thought what can be taken to directly have a death with no pain and just rest for life?

Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counselings the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
Please visit a psychiatrist immediately, before your mind has full control over you and leads you to commit suicide.
Meet near by psychiatrist ASAP
Please visit counsellor Thanks
Death is not the only solution for any problems,visit a near by psychologist or psychiatrist for further help