Suicidal thoughts. depression and anxiet
I believe I'm going through depression which is leading to suicidal thoughts and also involves with my everyday life which I find difficult to cope with. Like concentration ,relationship problems , organization.

Severe depression accompanied with suicidal thoughts can be debilitating and should be addressed by a healthcare professional in person. However, if that is not possible you can: Reach out to friends and loved ones, even if you feel like being alone or don’t want to be a burden to others. Talk openly to atleast one person you trust and who might be able to support you. Isolation fuels depression. Get moving. When you’re depressed, just getting out of bed can seem daunting, but it can make a huge difference. Concentration and organization are naturally affected when you are suffering from depression. If you think depression is causing relationship problems or worsening them, take a step back and understand that your well being will always affect your relationships. Your first priority must be your own health.
Consult Clinial psychologist if it still doesn't improve
have more structured schedule everyday
Hello dear,  please do visit a psychologist  immediately to handle your issues and You will get motivated to live your life enthusiastically.
You are right, symptoms are compatible to severe depression. Take antidepressant as suicidal thought starts appearing.
Consult psychiatrist
yoga, meditation