diabetes-icon

Sugar control

I am going to gym to control my Sugar level and t is in control. But from 1 to 2 days frequent vomiting is here ..And some times Sugar level gets high. What to do!?
views-icons 35 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Sugar control

Please check your Blood pressure and monitor sugar level. Consult the expert physician soon.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Practitioner
The treatment of Diabetes is not that simple. There are many classes of Diabetic Drugs. It depends on extent of Diabetes and complications to decide medicine for the Diabetic person.

Dosages are also decided upon depending on your acute and chronic sugar levels, fasting sugar levels, post prandial sugar levels, urine sugar levels , urine MICROALBUMIN levels, urea and creatinine levels.

So , a complete Diabetic profile needs to be done to reach for the best drugs and proper dosages.

Here is the list of Tests, please get them done and follow up with me.I will do the best and give you a proper treatment.

1. HBA1C.

2. SUGAR - Fasting and PP.

3. Urine - Routine and MICROSCOPY.

4. Urine MICROALBUMIN.

5. Urea and Creatinine.

6. Lipid Profile.

Follow up with the reports . I will set up a wonderful treatment plan to control your sugar levels.

Additionally I will also make a customised Dietary plan for you to take care of your Sugar levels naturally.

Dr. Sheetal Aversekar Mumbai | Diabetologist
You havnt mentioned if you are on medications. You should visit a diabetologist urgently to rule out type 1 diabetes and start treatment before you land up with complications.