Suffring From Depression
I m suffring from Depression from last 3 yrs.when i am going to any other place i m very scared. When i am alone at home i am scared. I give the treatment to Dr jp gupt Md physcian & neurologist.many time i was check the blood pressure is low.dr give me the medicine of, Neurotrat lm, Depran l,Mgd3 calcium tablet,kanacort 4 mg.Dexorange syp. I want suggest u that what m i doing.I am very disturb about my life.i cant understand what i am doing.
146 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there...if you feel like you are suffering from depression, why would you visit a physician or neurologist. You need a psychiatrist. They are best people to deal such conditions. There can many causes for depression, including personality disorder, emotional triggers, medications. Also how low is your blood pressure? Because some people especially who are athletic, normally have low blood pressure around 100/60 to 120/80. So kindly consult a nearby psychiatrist for further evaluation. Also it always good if a family member can accompany you to a psychiatrist. If possible Try relaxation measures yoga, meditation, brisk walking daily.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.