Suffering with anal fissu

Suffering with unbearble pain after passing stool unable to sit or stand suffering from past 2 months
views-icons 11 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Well.. You need to consult a general surgeon as we need to examine you,per rectal examination for presence of any fissure... I suggest you to avoid giving excessive pressure,avoid spicy and oily food,take band food....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?