Suffering from Sub type 3 rosacea.
I have sub type 3 rosacea. Please suggest which peel would be best for it. Currently I am using combination of 20 % azaelic peel , 10 % lactic and 10 % salicylic but it is not that effective. Please suggest possible combination.

I think you should get the diagnosis re confirmed as chemical peels are seldom recommended for Rosacea. Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. A photograph of the affected area will help you get better recommendations. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens

Spinal muscular atrophy type 3 Type 3 odontoid fracture