Suffering from phimosis
I am suffering from phimosis. I never realized that it was a serious problem until now. I was reading some article online and came across this term. I realized that I am suffering from it. I need help.
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Phimosis is a condition of the penis where the foreskin cannot be fully retracted over the glans penis.. You have to undergo surgery its a minor surgery .. You will recover in three to four days ... Consult general surgeon in nearest hospital. For time being you can use ointments.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.