Suffering from phimosis
Dear/Mam,,, Im suffering from phimosis .. I don't won't to go through surgery.. please suggest me for how to buy betamethasone cream in local medical market.is it available without prescription.. which is effective cream in range.. please suggest me. I'm so tensed ... Help me to come out from this stressful situation.. please

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. There are two ways to treat phimosis. Topical creams and circumcision surgery. Topical steroid Creams are less effective. Also it should be carefully as it can cause atrophy. Circumcision is a out patient basis procedure. It does not require admission. You can go home and take rest after the procedure. Consult a general surgeon once. They will examine you and suggest the best mode of treatment.