Suffering from phimosis
Dear/Mam,,, Im suffering from phimosis .. I don't won't to go through surgery.. please suggest me for how to buy betamethasone cream in local medical it available without prescription.. which is effective cream in range.. please suggest me. I'm so tensed ... Help me to come out from this stressful situation.. please
168 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. There are two ways to treat phimosis. Topical creams and circumcision surgery. Topical steroid Creams are less effective. Also it should be carefully as it can cause atrophy. Circumcision is a out patient basis procedure. It does not require admission. You can go home and take rest after the procedure. Consult a general surgeon once. They will examine you and suggest the best mode of treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.