Suffering from last 10
I am having some symptoms like tiredness muscle aches joint pains from last 10 months. And I have tested anti body tests 3 , 4,6,7 months and PCR test in 10 month all are came negative but I am afraid of my self.....

Dr. Harisha N L
Your symptoms may be a frequent result of worn-out adrenal glands. Because their hormones regulate the fueling of cells, and especially those of the brain, under-fueling results in low energy and a worn out feeling, sluggishness, trouble getting up in the morning, fatigue and lethargy. Depression is another effect that may occur to an individual with an under-fueled brain and nervous system...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.