Joint pain, muscle sprain
Whenever i stretch my arms or legs, i get a pricking pain at joints and the muscle catches. I was told it is due to vit d deficiency that was verified with a blood test and I take D-rise 60k UI weekly. I do not see any improvement. What do i do?

Hello there..... Vitamin D is found in many foods, including fish, eggs, fortified milk, and cod liver oil. The sun also adds to the body's daily production of vitamin D, and as little as 10 minutes of exposure is thought to prevent deficiency..... Consult your Physician regarding supplements of the vitamin D....