Suffering from Hydrocele

I have been suffering from Hydrocele since last 4-5 years. What would be the best treatment so that I can get completely cured and join the Gym and do weight training exercises?
views-icons 89 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Go for surgery
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?