Mastubu 4-5 times a week
Sir/Mam My friend use to masturbate 4-5 times a week ,is there any negative effect the he will face in present or future and being a student is it good to masturbate 4-5 times a week .Are there any negative consequences or ill effect if masturbation.IF yes kindly tell me and also tell me some steps to be taken to compensate with the loss happened till now.He is masturbating from 3 years

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, masturbation helps to relax mind , it relieves stress ,once in 3-4 days is not harmful , Some of the after-effects of masturbation are  Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work. Vigourous movements will cause swelling too.Nervousness ,lack of sleep , fatiguability ,lack of concentration are some other effects.