Suffering from Cough
I have been suffering from severe cough since 2 months & it's been a kind if wet cough. Basically I do have a habit of smoking. What is the remedy for this ?

Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Delhi

Consult a homoeopathic physician and consultant for effective and early treatment of your problem.there are medicines in homoeopathy which will help u overcome habit of smoking.for further details of clinic .u can contact through this column
Dr. Manju Lihala

You need to undergo certain investigations to find out the cause for your cough. Hence it will be advisable to see a doctor for proper evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Bhaskar R
Family Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Have you lost weight recently? Do you get fever, specially on the evenings? Chronic cough must not be neglected. Kindly visit a physician and get tests on the sputum and a few blood tests before concluding that it is smoker's cough.