Suffering from balanitis

I am suffering from balanitis for the last few months. I am applying clotimazole BT it is not giving me complete cure. Can any one solve my problem.
views-icons 63 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffering from balanitis

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern....Uncircumcised men with poor personal hygiene are most affected by balanitis. Lack of aeration and irritation because of smegma and discharge surrounding the glans penis causes inflammation and edema...it may be bacterial or fungal... I would suggest you to consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?