Need cure for balanitis

I have checked on the Internet I have Balanitis I have my foreskin inflamed because of which they have inflammed foreskin on tip of the glan please let me know the cure asap
views-icons 435 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Need cure for balanitis

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Based on the information available in the internet you cannot diagnose the condition  yourselves.
There are various causes which will leads to same condition.
And to rule out other conditions and proper treatment consult Urologist....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?