Balanitis .

Hello I'm confused what to doctor consult for treatment of Balanitis dermatologist or urologist please help
views-icons 528 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello sir, consult preferably dermatologist, because he is specialist in both skin and veneral diseases (STD's).
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?