Suffering from back pain

Sir I am Suffering from Lower Back Pain From Past 6 months. I have  consulted many doctors and psiotherapist for the same. Still there is lot of pain.
They have prescribed only exercises but there is no difference what should I do
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffering from back pain

doctor profile image
You can take calcium suppliments for few days and see if any improvement happens. Also you can think of changing your bed or mattresses.
If no relief with these measures. Get MRI done and consult with reports.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?